If you are being watched and need to immediately leave our site click the red Escape button at the top right corner on any page of this website. You will be redirected to an unrelated site. Please test this feature now so that you are familiar with its function.
Are You Living in a Situation of Domestic Violence or Sexual Assault?
Contact Safenet Services, and get help now.
Crisis Line: 918-341-9400 or 888-372-9400
Rogers County: 1219 W. Dupont | Claremore, OK 74017
Mayes County: 19 N. Coo-y-yah | Pryor, OK 74361
Oklahoma ranks fourth in the nation for women murdered by intimate partners. Women who are in dangerous situations rarely believe their mate is capable of murder. Please don’t wait. We can help you begin a new life for yourself and your children.
It is up to you to stop the violence in your life, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let us help you.
At Safenet Services we:
- Create a safe environment for you and your children.
- Foster the self-esteem necessary to build strength needed to break the cycle of domestic violence.
- Help you with protective orders.
- Offer counseling, job searches and help secure housing.
- Enable long-term sustainability to help you rebuild your life, day-by-day.
- All services for victims are free and confidential.
“With the help of the Safenet advocates, my children and I are finally free of the turmoil we all endured.”
– Sara, a short time after she lay hopeless
in a hospital bed recovering from a severe beating.