Besides the tangible essentials, the tranquility we can provide to these families and individuals holds immeasurable value. Your contributions, no matter the size or form, become a vital part of that support system that will forever be cherished.
In our shelter, we welcome brand-new items or those that are in excellent condition. We have a list of essential items that we always need.
– Laundry soap
– Bath towels in good condition
– Hair dryers and curling irons
– Pillows in good condition
– Pajamas for women and children
– Diaper rash ointment
– Diapers in size 3 and above
– Maternity clothing in good condition
– Baby gear such as high chairs, infant swings, playpens, and outdoor baby gates (please call first)
– Children’s underwear in all sizes.
Please drop items off at:
1219 W Dupont, Claremore, OK 74017
“Safenet has shown me that women can be strong, spiritual, practical, determined, beautiful and successful”
“I have returned to college to finish my education. I’m getting my self-confidence back after learning what a healthy relationship looks like.“
“Today, I’m an overcomer.“
“Before, I drifted aimlessly. Now there is a purpose in my life.“
“Safenet has shown me that women can be strong, spiritual, practical, determined, beautiful and successful.“
“I’ve learned to keep my eyes above my circumstances and press on toward my goals.“
– Real quotes from Safenet Clients